PDF watermark application have option to put stamp on pages with multiple options like first page, last page, odd pages, even pages, all pages and custom pages. It has option to set watermark position like top left, top center, top right, middle left, middle center, middle right, bottom left, bottom center, bottom right and also set custom position with top margin, left margin and angle. User can set font style, size, color, watermark image size according to requirement and also has option to secure PDF with security setting option to add password on it. You can also modify or change PDF Meta properties (Title, Subject, Author, Keywords).
Key features of PDF Watermark
- Good look and feel and easy to use software.
- Supports batch processing for saving much time.
- Supports to add both text and image watermark on PDF files.
- Software supports drag and drop option.
- Set watermark on any pages with multiple options.
- Set watermark font style, size, color, etc.
- Crop watermark images.
- Resize watermark images.
- Add stamp on any position or angle.
- Put watermark on above the content or below the content.
- Secure PDF to add password on PDF files.
- Change PDF Meta properties.
- No any requirement of Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader or any third party software.
- Add prefix and suffix with resultant file name.
- Supports all real world Windows OS like 98, ME, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista and 7.
- Works on both 32 bit and 64 bit OS.
- .net framework 2.0 or more
- 10 MB free hard drive space
- 128 MB RAM
- Windows 98/NT/2000/2003/ME/XP/Vista/7