While using the Apex PDF Splitter Merger, you can rest assured that your original file is not going to be distorted and the output surely is derived without any content, data or quality loss. Coming to the program interface, you can choose one of the several actions, Split, Delete, Extract and Merge for carrying out the necessary process. While splitting the files or removing the pages, first select the PDF file that you wish to split into smaller PDF files and then choose the options to split the files by specific pages, range, even pages or odd pages. Now finally press ‘Take Action’ and the software would begin the splitting task. Coming to the Merge feature, you can add files individually or add complete folder for merging them into a single PDF file. Click ‘Take Action’ and program prompts you to set the destination and name the output file, and it’s done. Apply same procedure to remove PDF pages or extract PDF pages from PDF documents. The utility even allows you for splitting, merging, extracting, deleting the pages of password protected PDF files.
Key features of PDF Merger Software
- Merge PDF files in any order.
- Split large PDF files in batches.
- PDF page remover eraser extractor tool delete, erase, remove or extract specific pages from a PDF file.
- Support password protected PDF documents either locked with user password or owner password.
- Add prefix and suffix with output file names.
- Re-build a PDF file from other PDF files.
- Modify PDF Meta properties like Title, Author, Subject and Keywords.
- Standalone software, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
- PDF joiner organizer combiner program merge join organize combine multiple PDF files or selected pages from one or more files into a PDF file.
- Generate a new PDF file by merging joining adding one or more PDF documents.
- Assemble new files by append pages to existing documents.
- PDF cutter divider application can cut divide PDF documents by page numbers, Odd/ Even pages or custom page ranges etc.
- PDF breaker tool break a file into single pages or sets of pages.
- Support Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 professional platforms.
- Support both 32 bit and 64 bit OS.
- .net framework 2.0 or more
- 10 MB free hard drive space
- 128 MB RAM
- Windows 98/NT/2000/2003/ME/XP/Vista/7