Image Watermark Software
Image watermark is a Windows based standalone GUI application. This utility is very useful to add text or another image watermark into digital pictures. Picture watermarking software supports all type of images such as bmp, jpg, jpeg, png, tif, emf, wmf, gif, exif etc. Product has option to convert pictures into different file formats like bmp, jpg, jpeg, png, tif, exif, emf, wmf, gif etc. Photo stamp tool supports text watermark, image watermark, picture watermark, logo and many more type of watermark. Image stamper program has multiple options for watermarking like set font size, color, type, position, opacity, transparency and image size.
Digital watermark software gives protection to image to share through online web. Software supports to set watermark in bulk mode to save your precious time. Picture stamping tool is able to create date and time stamp, company logo symbol or any text comment on images. Batch image watermarking solution supports JPG, GIF, BMP and many other image formats as watermark. Use PNG, GIF, BMP, JPG etc picture files as watermark image to put on another picture. Photo Watermarker enables you to add visible comments on your digital photographs and snaps.
Key features of Image Watermark Software
- Attractive features with good looking interface.
- Handle batch image processing to watermark multiple images on single click.
- Offers to add both text and image watermark into picture files.
- Place watermark on any position over image (Left, Right, Center, Middle, Top, Bottom, Diagonal, or Custom Position).
- Have option to set different font type, style, color, outline, size, etc.
- Make watermark text transparent with opacity function.
- Change image size on any direction with constraint proportion.
- Convert image format from one to another with or without watermarking operation.
- Auto preview watermarking option is available.
- Software provides trouble free installation and configuration.
- It supports image drag and drop option to add into the list easily.
- Add prefix as well as suffix string with resulting file name.
- Successfully works with both 32bit and 64bit OS.